DATA PROTECTION SERVICES
Business Impact Analysis
Just for a moment, close your eyes (figuratively, of course – reading would be
difficult otherwise). Consider each of your critical business systems.
For each system, can you answer the following questions:
- What is the likelihood that this system could fail or be compromised?
- How long could my business continue to operate while that system is down?
- What would be the opportunity cost of that downtime?
- What would be the real costs associated with bringing that system back?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, we would suggest that you are
not prepared to make sound investment decisions regarding security and business
With a Business Impact Analysis from Pervasive Solutions, you receive those answers
and more. Our standard Business Impact Analysis follows the process outlined
- Discovery. We begin by working with
your management team to identify the systems that are most critical to your
business. We perform a thorough analysis of these systems from a business continuity
and security standpoint, identifying all risk points, their severity and their
- Analysis. Then we analyze each potential event to
document the impact of that event on the business, its clients and stakeholders.
For each event, we identify the impact to the business as a function of the
duration that the system is unavailable.
- Dollarize. Finally, we translate the results of the
Analysis into hard dollar costs to determine the real impact to the business.
With the results of the Business Impact Analysis in hand, you are prepared to
decide whether to invest in that extra layer of redundancy or whether your resources
are better spent elsewhere.
Contact us today for
a free discussion of how a Pervasive Solutions Business Impact Analysis will improve
your decision making. We look forward to serving you.
They continuously perform at an extremely high level. They have incredible expertise, there are very responsive, and I trust them to do what is best for me and my company - and my results prove it.